Saturday, March 5, 2016

March Writing and Crafts


After reading The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss, the children wrote about what would happen if 
Thing 1 or Thing 2 visited their house and we made a.....
 

 ...Thing 1 or Thing 2!  Thank you to Mr. Barr for making patterns for us to use! 


We read the story The Luckiest Leprechaun by Justine Korman.   It's a tale of friendship between a leprechaun and a happy dog.  Then we shared when we felt lucky with our partners and classmates.  Students then completed the sentence stem, I feel lucky when.... and made a leprechaun, too. 

I feel lucky when I see Mrs. Dryzal because she is the best and she is nice.  :0)
 
 

I feel lucky when I see Mrs. Dryzal because I like her.  

I'm lucky to have such sweet firsties!

~peace~
Mrs. Dryzal

No comments: