Sunday, January 13, 2013

Creative Teaching Press Win

At the beginning of the school year, I was blessed to win 75 dollars to spend on materials for my classroom from Creative Teaching Press.   I am so thankful for the prize!  My classroom theme is Dots on Black, so I ordered a variety of items to help brighten up our classroom.  These photos are from my phone, so they aren't the best. 
 The Dots on Black Border around my Bulletin Board
 
 Our Math Lesson State Standards and Anchors are displayed on Poppin' Patterns Charts

 
Dots on Black letters are used to title the Math Word Wall Area, along with coordinating border
 
Poppin' Patterns 6" Dot Cutouts display our Cooperative Learning Standards for all to see and refer to during class time

 
 Poppin' Patterns Jumbo Dots are hung from the ceiling to display numbers for our cooperative learning teams.  I also have Poppin' Patterns Stars hanging as well. 
 
~peace~
Mrs. Dryzal
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: