Sunday, December 2, 2012

Books Make Great Gifts

 
 
On Monday, I will be sending home book order forms for the month of December and the Holiday Gift Guide.  If you are interested in ordering books as holiday gifts, please let me know on the order form or if ordering online, email me, and I will hold the books for you to pick up at school.  I can also send them home in a sealed envelope.   Orders are due to me by December 10th to ensure holiday delivery.    You can also order online by clicking the banner above.  My code is HYG66. 
 
My recommendations for this month are:
 
Diary of A Wimpy Kid:  The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney
 
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
 
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
 
Percy Jackson Library by Rick Riordan
 
 
 
Thank you in advance!
~peace~
Mrs. Dryzal

No comments: